david

I agree, completely...!  An ONGOING project is KEY...

HOWEVER...!  I'd like to see same for the existing OSS/Shareware developers
community that works in CL and RPG.. FIRST...  These guys have been
extremely dedicated and are doing their work without the publicity (and most
make little money) for a looooong time.  They've been quietly improving the
platform for years, and I think IBM should recognize their efforts, ahead of
the Linux gang.

JMHO.

THANKS for the reply...:D !

jt