Dale/folks,

I'm not sure if you were referring to anyone in particular, Dale...;-)

But I don't agree, at all, that you shouldn't have sent your earlier post on
Monday.  I'm sure it expressed a view shared by quite a few folks.  To be
redundant, Bob C. taught me that.

I took Portal's suggestion, more-or-less, to take some time and smell the
roses.  After taking a few days off, and having "fasted" from taking part in
the M-L discussion, I find I have been /*more than a little*/ over-exuberant
with my postings.  I stand corrected.

To those who were offended by my posts, I apologize.  I'm sure more would
have given their time to read the posts, if I'd spaced the things out a lot
more...  To those who benefited, I apologize I won't be posting much, if
any, in the future.  Very short, curt, to-the-point replies, if any...

I don't aim to please everyone, as that would be impossible.

I don't think many will take the time to give those posts a second reading.
But I can't help but think there might be some benefit, and a few additional
points discovered, for those who made the effort.

To those who whined about not being able to escape my posts, EVEN AFTER
TRANSFERRING THEM TO THE TRASH...  Well, I wonder what I could possibly
write that could be THAT powerful...  LOL...!  No matter, because I figure
if I'm going to be treated with the same disrespect professional writers
get, I can just as easily lurk...  The bottom-line is that it takes up a lot
of time to write.. a lot more than reading does.  Getting too busy on other
things, anyway...

To be redundant, I've been banned from two or three lists and websites.  One
of the unstated points of my saying that, and repeating it, is that I've
always considered it a privilege to be allowed the opportunity to post my
views.  They way I phrase things, I think I may have implied the converse
was true, but I've never felt that way.  I am thankful for the
opportunity...  It's no coincidence I decided to express that today, but I'm
thankful each day I'm provided the opportunity to post.

But, given that this list is not the best forum to present, what are
essentially short "articles"..  Think it's time to "Ramble On"...  (Led
Zeppelin... Although I've done rambled on in this post, I s'pose, as
well...;-)

Y'all have a GREAT Turkey Day...!  Things are SO bad, at times..  Even the
little things provide much to be thankful for...:-)

jt

"Have a GREAT day...!  And a BETTER ONE TOMORROW~~~:-)" (sm)