RE: Document (PDF files or Spool files) Distribution via Web?

fixed

Mike,

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, we have a Net.Data application that
essentially is a WRKSPLF for the user in a browser.  The users must log in
with their 400 user id and only see their spool files.  If they select one
of the spool files it downloads it to them in .rtf format (to retain
original formatting) which gets opened in their browser in whatever
application that supports .rtf files.  It is nothing fancy but it works for
us.  It only works for plain old SCS spool files.  Let me know if you are
interested and I can send you the details.

Scott Mildenberger