RE: Document (PDF files or Spool files) Distribution via Web?

fixed

Hi Mike -

>Yes, financial reports, but it will be on the intranet, not internet. But
>with several companies all on it, and we need to only allow the companies
>to see their own.

If you put each company's reports in a separate directory, you can put
password protection on the directories.

Ken
Southern Wine and Spirits of Nevada, Inc.
Opinions expressed are my own and do not necessarily represent the views of
my employer or anyone in their right mind.