From: Paul Nelson [mailto:p_nelson-br@pop.inil.com]
Sent: Friday, November 09, 2001 7:13 AM
To: midrange-nontech@midrange.com
Subject: Re: Document (PDF files or Spool files) Distribution via Web?

What kind of reports? If they are financial, isn't this a bit risky to put
them on the Web? I have a client who is using a tool that permits them to
publish their reports from the production system into Domino databases. They
used to Fedex them all over the country. In 6 months, they paid for the
software in the Fedex savings alone.

Paul Nelson