david,

I guess the important thing to come out of all this is:  It's very obvious
you have a strong community that's very enthusiastic about what you do for
it.  And many are willing to show their support with their wallets.  You and
this community sure are tremendous assets to the larger iSeries
Community...!

Our check (for the amount you specified) is, as they say, "in the
mail"...;-)  That hardware mirroring is pretty expensive, IIRC, so I'll keep
the offer open through next Sunday.

jt