Well Alistair (my first name is Alister but I usually go by Al Mac), now that
you have given your reason, I realize that I missed a site that may be more
valuable to you ... ISO also does Computer Security.  Also see the post I
made to TYR this morning on "Question?" from a lady in Bolivia seeking an
explanation of what a "System Engineer" really does, where I gave some links
on the topic of Quality in Software development & implementation ... and can
probably dig up some more of that kind.  Her question & yours led to similar
sites but perhaps a bit different focus on which are best to include.

http://www.iso9000solutions.com/
http://www.qrsquality.com/
http://www.qualitydigest.com/html/iso9000.html

> Subj:  RE: Security List  - help subscribing
>  From:    AlistairR@tbsa.co.za (Alistair Rooney)
>
>  Thanks Al, now *that's* what I call a reply! I've been given the task
>  (like I don't have enough work to do) of trying to make our company ISO
>  17799 compliant (that's BS 7799 to you poms). So I'd better start
>  learning this stuff!
>
>  Thanks a bundle,
>
>  Alistair

731770052496573&page=1&idDispSub=-1

http://www.TechRepublic.com/forumdiscuss/thread_detail.jhtml?thread_id=20600

>  I have dabbled in several of these & found that some of them have very
>  high quality of content & links relative to the volume of people input that
>  can be distracting from learning.

BPCS 405 CD Manager / Programmer @ Global Wire Technologies Incorporated
http://www.globalwiretechnologies.com = new name same quality wire
engineering company: fax # 812-424-6838