They were making fun of something in that episode on the CTV (Canadian)
National News last night.
The producers/writers (and I guess the cast members for not catching it)
showed their geographical ignorance in a line where they claimed someone
was intercepted attempting to cross the border from "Ontario to Vermont".

...Neil

"Alistair Rooney" <AlistairR@tbsa.co.za>
Sent by: midrange-nontech-admin@midrange.com
2001/10/05 04:52