Replies to Al by one of the folks on the National Security Decison Making
Simulation group.  Walter makes good points as always.

Sep 11 Favorite Links:
http://www.semitrue.com/thankyou/
This made a big hit at the office today ... I had people asking me what kind
of printer I had on my home PC, because of the high quality pictures
reproduction ... it is an HP Desk Jet, structurally similar to the Canon that
most folks at the office have, except it does not break down as often &
changing the ink is easy as pie.

Great discussion archives
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TYR

Newspapers World Wide