This is a very good summary of the events:
Week That Changed The World - 100 Hours That Lead To War
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/4319025

This is the article Al mentioned:
Week That Changed The World - Atrocity Planned Eight Years Ago
http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/news/4321337

MacWheel99@aol.com
Sent by: midrange-nontech-admin@midrange.com
2001/09/16 15:26