Patrice,

I have DEFINITELY been thinking the same thing. I mentioned this to someone
several days ago -
hack into the bank accounts and DRAIN THEM... Seems like there was "talk" of
doing this last year
or so, but of course there are those that don't agree with doing stuff like
this. So I imagine
that it very well could be going on under the covers, but either way we will
probably never know,
or not know for a LONG time...

PLEASE don't take this harshly, because I do not mean it that way, but
expecting local authorities
to do anything in many of these cases is a pipe dream - ain't gonna happen.
Many of the folks
doing this stuff hang out in countries where they are paying off officials or
officials are
harbouring and condoning them...

Peace,

Chuck