From: The Kybele Hotel [mailto:info@kybelehotel.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 11:18 AM
To: jt
Subject: Re: Regarding guest of hotel - Vera Txxxx

Dear Mr. Txxxx,

Greetings again from our sad hearts for Americans. I learned from my family
that we have to love all the humans as they were created by god. If we
respect the God, we should love all the people and we should not distinguish
them as ugly , rich , poor or whatever...I am strongly against this
ideology. These are my words really coming from hearth. I would like to
repeat that I wish I could be there to do something , at least to save one
of the lost life, or breath that smoke of the fire to be able to share the
sadness of the people over there. We are really getting more sorry , hour by
hour , as we follow the news and see the density of the tragedy. May god
have mercy on all the people and protect us from that kind of ''ugly people
''

As you did I could not stop myself to share your words with the others in
here and saw that they are as sorry as an American citizen who lived that
catastrophe.

Regards to our American friends from the Turkish hearts,
Vefa Yuksukcuoglu ( Mr )