I've heard that the reason these building fell down the way they did is that
the way they were
built, the "skin" gave them their structural strength so once that went...

As far as the "Act of War" deal, not sure but an aside, we went into Korea AND
Vietnam without an
act of war... So folks that think something like that is stopping us - "hello" !

Chuck