From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2017 11:57 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Restore from Expired tape

I beg to differ.

WRKMEDBRM TYPE(*EXP) SYSNAME(*LCL)
Volume Creation Expiration
Serial Status Date Date

K00056 *EXP 01/10/17 01/25/17
K00082 *EXP 01/03/17 01/18/17

Used option 13 on K00082
13=Display contents
Saved Save Save Save Parallel Volume File Expire
Item Date Time Type Devices Serial Sequence Date
WRKDBFSQL 1/04/17 1:19:50 *FULL 3 K00082 295 1/17/17
XTOOLS0202 1/04/17 1:19:52 *FULL 3 K00082 296 1/17/17
7=Restore
Select Recovery Items
Saved Save Save Save Parallel Volume File Expire
Item Date Time Type Devices Serial Sequence Date
WRKDBFSQL 1/04/17 1:19:50 *FULL 3 K00338 297 1/17/17

7 objects restored from WRKDBFSQL to WRKDBFSQL

WRKJOBSCDE BRM*
Next
-----Schedule------ Recovery Submit
Job Status Date Time Frequency Action Date
BRMBKUP SCD USER DEF 23:30:00 *WEEKLY *NOSBM 01/27/17
BRMBKUPMON SCD *MON 17:30:00 *WEEKLY *NOSBM 01/30/17
BRMMAINT SCD *ALL 07:45:00 *WEEKLY *NOSBM 01/28/17
Job: BRMMAINT
Last successful submission:
Job . . . . . . . . . . . . : BRMMAINT
User . . . . . . . . . . . : BACKUP
Number . . . . . . . . . . : 247069
Date . . . . . . . . . . . . : 01/27/17
Time . . . . . . . . . . . . : 07:45:00

Command . . . . . . . . . . . : STRMNTBRM RMVMEDI(*REUSE)
PRTEXPMED(*NO) PRTVSNRPT(*NO) PRTBKUACT(*NO) PRTRCYRPT(*RCYANL *SAVEXCP)

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E