Paul Therrien Andeco Software, LLC

paultherrien@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

225-229-2491

On 2017-01-09 11:18, Rob Berendt wrote:

Make sure you're also very current with PTF's
I was getting CPDB053 with a different reason code until I applied a
particular PTF.

Also check your Domain name in NetServer properties (yes I know there is a
difference between NetServer and QNTC but they share some configuration
settings)
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1011043
Do not use
CFGTCP, 12 and assume that domain name matches your NetServer properties.
I know that some think that GUI is the tool of the devil but you might
want to check http://youribmi:2001 and go into NetServer properties there
to check your domain name.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600