I understand that some of you still use SNADS, and that's ok. It has some
use, if only for the Objectconnect Commands like SAVRST, SAVRSTLIB,
SAVRSTOBJ. Why anyone would use STRPASTHR instead of TELNET (except just
to test SNA connectivity) escapes me.

But, if you get into a clean up mode, like why do you get messages when
you delete someone like "distributions pending", or get a similar message
when you do SAVDLO (if only because it's part of the GO SAVE 21), then
there are things you can do.

WRKDSTQ
work with the entries
delete them

CFGDSTSRV

2=Routing table
The only system supplied one should be
------System------
Name Group Description
TCPIP TCP/IP Routing

1=Distribution queues
The only system supplied one should be
Remote Remote
Queue Name Queue Type Location Name Mode Name Net ID
QSMTPQ *RPDS TCPIPLOC *NETATR *LOC

I did have some which "appear" to be system supplied. Began with RCH... I
suspect they were for ancient versions of IBM support. Some really old
lpars. They were not on the newer lpars. I blasted them.

I found that Mimix was having a tough time replicating the deletion of a
user profile because of these.

I had some really ancient distributions.
I also had some that were less than a year old. Still stuck though.

Cleared them all.

After doing this I find I still have distributions.
CRTSAVF QTEMP/TRASH
SAVDLO DLO(*ALL) DEV(*SAVF) SAVF(QTEMP/TRASH)

CPC9063
Message . . . . : 1669 document library objects saved.
Cause . . . . . : 1669 objects were saved in save file TRASH in library
QTEMP at 10/31/16 13:49:16.
-- 29 folders were saved.
-- 1482 documents were saved.
-- 158 distributions were saved.

Looking for suggestions to hunt these distributions down and kill them.
Wait, figured them out.
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?uid=nas8N1016831
That worked.

Can't run these on our main production lpar as that changes the "last
used" date of each user profile (because it submits jobs for every person
in the system distribution directory). We have one analyst who likes to
limit us to running it only one time a year, planned in advance, to check
on 'active' users.

See also:
CPF9042 - User &1, User ID and address &2 &3 cannot be removed.
DLTUSRPRF