select * from qsys2.output_queue_entries
order by create_timestamp asc;

file not found - V7R1, cume 15142 TR9

On Mon, Oct 24, 2016 at 3:55 PM, Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

RCLSPLSTG does not purge spool files. It only purges the space reserved
for spool files. For example if you spool up a million spool files of a
thousand pages each you're going to have significant space tied up by
spool files. If you clear all output queue's you may not notice space
freeing up. But if you then run RCLSPLSTG, *AFTER* clearing those output
queues, then you may get your space back. Running RCLSPLSTG too close to
the bone may have a negative impact on performance as it reserves back the
space for your new spool files.

Try this
select * from qsys2.output_queue_entries
order by create_timestamp asc;

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive