All,

Had a thread back in July about iNav for Web not working, one
recommendation was to get up to date on PTFs.

I loaded the latest cume, groups & TR this past weekend.

SSL doesn't work,
ERR_SSL_PROTOCOL_ERROR

But I can get to this page without SSL
http://myibmi.mycompany.private:2001/webnav/WnServlet?task=home

WHen I click the view all tasks, I get a page where I can specify system &
database. I take the filled in values matching the current system and
select OK and I get
Error 500: SRVE0295E: Error reported: 500

Going back to the home page, I can click the "IBM i Navigator Tasks
configuration page" link
http://myibmi.mycompany.private:2001/webnav/WnServlet?system=Myibmi&task=config

And the page comes up, but I can see to access the SSL tab. All I can do
is change logging.

When I try to go to
http://myibmi.mycompany.private:2001

I get redirected to
https://myibmi.mycompany.private:2005/ibm/console

And I get a connection refused message.

I've tried Chrome 53, FF 46 and IE 11.

Now I can succesfully get to the HTTP admin & DCM pages
http://myibmi.mycompany.private:2001/HTTPAdmin

and IBM i Access for Web
http://myibmi.mycompany.private:2060/webaccess/iWAHome

What do I need to do to get iNav for web working?

And what's the different between
System i Navigator task on the web (
http://hostA:2001/webnav/WnServlet?task=home)
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_71/rzatg/rzatgoverview.htm