That is true, Scott. Thanks for mentioning it.

I don't mind people using them for one-offs at all for any of the software
I have offered. Our trial keys are good for 10 days at a time and sent
automatically from our website to you via email (using MAILTOOL of course!)
and as long as you're not requesting them every 10 days for months I have
no problem.

This sounds like possibly an ongoing project, though. I know the hardest
thing for most is the requisition process and that's a big factor for
most. But at the prices I offer ($280 a year) hopefully it would be pretty
easy to get approval for...

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Thu, Oct 13, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Lindstrom, Scott R. <