(no enhancement for Release 7.1!)

Has IBM announced that there will be no more TRs for v7r1? There are a few
things in this TR announcement I'd really like to get my hands on.

- Dan

On Tue, Oct 11, 2016 at 11:18 AM, Birgitta Hauser <Hauser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Technology Refresh 7.3 TR1 and 7.2 TR5 (no enhancement for Release 7.1!)
announced
https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/
common/ssi/rep_ca/2/89
7/ENUS216-452/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en
<https://www-01.ibm.com/common/ssi/ShowDoc.wss?docURL=/common/ssi/rep_ca/2/89%0A7/ENUS216-452/index.html&lang=en&request_locale=en>

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/
wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/IBM%2
0i%20Technology%20Updates/page/IBM%20i%207.3%20-%20TR1%20Enhancements

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser