"MIDRANGE-L" <midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 10/07/2016
06:43:45 AM:

From: Rob Berendt <rob@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/07/2016 06:44 AM
Subject: RE: Is Management Central dead? Was: disabling QSECOFR profile

Thanks.

Read the article.
What can you do with the core, which comes with the OS vs the GUI which
is
chargeable?
I would like to see if it does a compare between what is currently
installed on a few systems and doesn't require I set up a template and
use
that.

FYI, just today found out that ARE is now free with the OS. Should be a
formal announcement later this week, but I'm told it's on ESS already.

Group Dekko
Dept 1600
Mail to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738