On 29-Sep-2016 13:05 -0500, GioArt wrote:
In my Ibm i , i have some web service used to receive the customer's
orders; i would need to monitor when this web services are called; is
it possible to see this in the /www/mywebsrv...' folder ? I tried to
see in "wlp/usr/servers/WSERVICE/logs" but I did not find this that
am I looking for

From that perspective [i.e. as web service logging question], probably best to post the query to the WEB400 email list where people most familiar with that technology will be found. From a perspective of OS or HLL, however, then more generally:

• The OS provides auditing, so the program that implements the service could be audited and /usage/ logged; IIRC, as T-ZR entries.

• The HLL might provide a logging feature, and even if not, the OS provides any number of ways that a HLL program could implement\perform some form of logging irrespective what is or might be available from the feature under which the program runs; could even mimicking typical /logging/ of records to a Stream File (STMF), though best if there is a well-defined interface such as an API [or builtin feature of the language] to allow [configuration] for automated management of the log files, to prevent them growing out of control.