On 29-Sep-2016 03:11 -0500, GioArt wrote:
I'm try to run run the example at
[http://www.itjungle.com/fhg/fhg092716-story01.html] but i receive
the following error:

SQL0332 "Character conversion between CCSID 1208 and CCSID 65535 not
" valid."

My CCSID is 65535

can some one help me ?

The problem is that "CCSID is 65535". The most likely resolution will be had by issuing the following request in the job that runs whatever is the failing SQL [I am not going to pore of the article looking for what statement fails, when you could have just provided that in your OP]:

CHGJOB CCSID(1144) /* or whatever value for an EBCDIC CCSID from the list at the following URL seems more appropriate for your language environment */

[http://www.ibm.com/software/globalization/ccsid/ccsid_registered.html]

The more appropriate\long-term corrective action [if that is helpful], is to accommodate all future logins similarly to the above Change Job (CHGJOB) request that was used to change the job CCSID value. That is done by *explicitly* setting some your-language-appropriate values for some of the prompted parameters of the Change Profile (CHGPRF) command as shown here [when signed on as your user profile (USRPRF) that will be running the SQL]; i.e. should be set to a value *other than* *SYSVAL:

CHGPRF ??LANGID() ??CNTRYID() ??CCSID() ??CHRIDCTL()

For reference, a text snippet for each of those language-sensitive items; these parameter are also on the Change User Profile (CHGUSRPRF):

Language ID (LANGID)
Country or region ID (CNTRYID)
Coded character set ID (CCSID)
Character identifier control (CHRIDCTL)