Rob, keep an eye on the alerts. Data Domain offers a centralized server
called Data Domain Management Center.

https://community.emc.com/docs/DOC-49217/

On Wed, Sep 14, 2016 at 3:13 PM, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero <
yggdrasil.raiker@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Rob, I would go the other way. Doesn't the EMC have a notification system
for alerts? I would monitor those instead of trying to read an autosupport
file everyday. Or you could have a program that compares today's
autosupport to yesterday and quickly points to the changed lines.
I don't know if the autosupport goes into temporal vs permanent errors for
the drives and stuff like that (that, in any case, should be handled by the
alert system) but it might be usefull.

Best Regards,

Roberto