Oh goody!

I’ve had the Mac beta for a while but of course was not allowed to talk about it.

I love it - it is missing a few features but so far has been solid and quite a bit faster for me than the Windows version. And the less I have to use WIndows the happier I am!

Jon Paris

www.partner400.com
www.SystemiDeveloper.com