John,

Thank you!! That did the trick. I have to confess that I never got around
that part of the config menu. I'm afraid I focused too much in the font
options (shame on me).

In our company we are, basically, a HP/SAP/ORACLE shop. Nevertheless, we
still use an old IBM i5 as a BI machine and some other auxiliary apps. I'm
still an iNav user but for most of (if not all) my 5250 needs I have
switched to ACS. I appreciate the cut & paste options, as well as the
simplicity of having several sessions opened as tabs in the same app.Also,
the file transfer option is, IMHO, better than in the old emulator.

Thanks again,

Luis

On Tue, Aug 9, 2016 at 5:15 PM John Yeung <gallium.arsenide@xxxxxxxxx>