Thanks to all who responded.

Chuck, adding a 'plus' in front the parameter was the first thing I tried. I was hoping... There's probably not enough interest for an RFE - kind of a seldom-needed feature. And as you pointed out, there are ways around it.

Bryan, I would love to have TAATOOLS on all our boxes, but we have 16 and there's no way that management would swallow that pill.

Thanks again to all.

~TA~