Chris,

I don't think it's possible to run SNI on V6R1. GSKit is part of the OS, it can't be updated separately.

I'm guessing you don't have a requirement to use SNI, since you say everything is working. I would just ignore it. This error does not affect your application at all, it's only in the debug trace so that when someone reports stuff to me, I have all of the information at my fingertips.

-SK