Two things I'd check-- DSPSAVF and find the name of the library that contained the objects that were saved. This is the SAVLIB on the RSTOBJ command.

On the RSTOBJ, you need to list the SAVLIB and the RSTLIB. SAVLIB is where the objects started out; RSTLIB is where you want to put them.

--Paul E Musselman
PaulMmn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

.