You missed the beginning of the email stream (11:31AM EST) where one of my
files was not showing up and Chuck explained why (11:43AM EST).

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Rob
Berendt
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 3:57 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: Question about syspartitionstat table

Can you get that from
SELECT SYSTEM_TABLE_SCHEMA, SYSTEM_TABLE_NAME, SYSTEM_TABLE_MEMBER,
NUMBER_ROWS, NUMBER_DELETED_ROWS, LAST_CHANGE_TIMESTAMP,
LAST_SAVE_TIMESTAMP, LAST_USED_TIMESTAMP, SOURCE_TYPE FROM
qsys2.syspartitionstat

IBM Certified System Administrator - IBM i 6.1 Group Dekko Dept 1600 Mail
to: 2505 Dekko Drive
Garrett, IN 46738
Ship to: Dock 108
6928N 400E