Trying to map a drive to a share served by IBM i.
Some users are experiencing sporadic errors.
"The mapped network drive could not be created because the following error
has occurred" "An internal error occurred"

Recent changes:
- upgraded from IBM i 7.2 to IBM i 7.3.
- changed system value QPWDLVL from 0 to 3.

I used IBM Navigator for i and there are no disabled user profiles for IBM
i NetServer.

NetServer server jobs do not seem to indicate anything wrong in their
joblogs.

PTF Group Level Status
SF99876 1 Installed
SF99875 2 Installed