so view should be created in the current library (*CURLIB) for the job.

As an aside the current schema does NOT match the *CURLIB.
The *CURLIB is set by executing the CHGCURLIB CL command. The current
library is added to the library before the user part of the library list.

Unqualified specified objects are created in the QGPL library when System
Naming is used, except a CURRENT SCHEMA is set.

For setting the CURRENT SCHEMA the SET CURRENT SCHEMA or SET SCHEMA command
must be performed.
If a CURRENT SCHEMA is explicitly set, the library list is no longer
searched, instead all unqualified specified objects are taken from the
CURRENT SCHEMA, which not even have to be in the library list.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Birgitta Hauser

Brown)
and keeping them!"