Good Moring all.

My new system is up and running but I am having trouble re-setting the SST passwords.

I cannot log on as they all appear to be expired. When I attempt to change, I get an error saying I cannot change.

OK I figured that out. Had to pop the system console into DST.

Next problem is setting up service. When I type go Service I get this error:
Service Agent activation did not complete.

Message ID . . . . . . : CPIEF3C
Date sent . . . . . . : 05/16/16 Time sent . . . . . . : 09:56:05

Message . . . . : Service Agent activation did not complete.

Cause . . . . . : Service Agent activation could not be completed due to
errors, or the Enter key may not have been pressed on the prompt screen for
the Change Service Agent Attributes (CHGSRVAGTA) command with ENABLE(*YES).
Recovery . . . : See the previously listed messages in the job log for
additional information, correct any errors, and try the request again. When
the prompt screen appears for the Change Service Agent Attributes
(CHGSRVAGTA) command with ENABLE(*YES), input the required values and press
Enter.

No problem I entered the command chgsrvagta enable(*yes) and pressed enter. This added 4 jobs to the job scheduler.
Job Status Date Time
QSJERRRPT SAV 05/16/16 09:57:38
QSJHEARTBT SCD *ALL 09:27:00
QS9AUTOPTF SCD *MON 08:00:00
QS9SACOL SCD *ALL 09:57:00

Still no love. How do I get to my service menu to finish setting up?

I know I am missing a step.

Chris Bipes