From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Charles Wilt
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2016 5:20 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: Set remote printer to pull from Drawer 3

Your printer manual...

Page 74 of this
http://www.hp.com/ctg/Manual/bpl13210.pdf

Shows, ESC & l # H...where # is :
1 - Feed paper from the a printer-specific tray.
2 - Feed paper from manual input.
3 - Feed envelope from manual input.
4 - Feed paper from lower tray.
5 - Feed from optional paper source.
6 - Feed envelope from optional envelope. feeder

If this is still what you're using for drawer two..
:DWRSLT
DRAWER=DRAWER2
DATA ='1B266C3448'X.

Then x'34' = 4

You might try using
:DWRSLT
DRAWER=DRAWER3
DATA ='1B266C3548'X.

But again, your printer manual should be more specific as to what paper
sources your printer supports.

Charles