I am setting up my first rack which will have our Windows Server, Power 8
(IBM i) with HMC and flat panel Console and hopefully a KVM. Nothing to
elaborate.

I do want to make sure I keep the wiring nice and neat as I can imagine it
could get pretty messy in a hurry if you don't stay on it.

So, I was wondering if anyone could help me out and send me a pic or two of
the back of your rack so I can get ideas of how I should do it without a
lot of trial and error.

If anyone would not mind sending me a pic or 2 of how yours is done I would
greatly appreciate it.
You can email them direct to jallen -at - drvtech.com

Also, if anyone has any tips or gotchas I should watch out for I will take
them as well.

Thanks

John

myhosting.com - Premium Microsoft? Windows? and Linux web and application