From: pat <p.caroti@xxxxxxxx>
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 05/06/2016 04:13 PM
Subject: Re: Error RNQ0202 HSSFR4 HSSF_GETSH

<broehmer@...> writes:

Check your JAVA_HOME using wrkenvvar.

What jdk version does it have?

Hi
if i run wrkenvvar i don't see the JAVA_HOME .. possible ??

here what i see:
ILE_DEBUGGER_1 'ALLOW_WIDE_SCREEN'
CLASSPATH '/java/poi3.6:/java/poi3.6/poi-3.6-' >
PASE_USRGRP_LIMITED 'N'
LIBPATH '/QOpenSys/QIBM/ProdData/JavaVM/jdk' >
QIBM_PASE_DESCRIPTOR_STD > 'T'
QIBM_JAVA_CHILD_STDIO_CO > 'N'
PASE_QIBM_JAVA_CHILD_STD > 'N'
QIBM_MULTI_THREADED 'Y'
PASE_THREAD_ATTACH 'Y'
LDR_CNTRL 'MAXDATA=0XA0000000@DSA'
AIXTHREAD_STK '262144'
PASE_PATH '/QOpenSys/usr/bin:/usr/ccs/bin:/QO' >
PASE_LANG 'it_IT'
QIBM_PASE_CCSID '819'
PASE_LOCPATH '/usr/lib/nls/loc'
PASE_NLSPATH '/usr/lib/nls/msg/%L/%N:/usr/lib/nl' >
PASE_LC__FASTMSG 'true'
PASE_TZ '<CET>-1<CEST>,M3.5.0,M10.5.0'
LOGNAME 'SAM600'
HOME '/home/SAM600'