We have a 'HELPDESK' menu for our developers on which we have menu options for this purpose.

- One menu option calls a CL program (owned by and adopting QSECOFR authority) which prompts for the user id and then executes CHGUSRPRF USRPRF(<UserID>) STATUS(*ENABLE) to enable user profiles which have been disabled.

_ Another menu option calls a CL program (owned by and adopting QSECOFR authority) which prompts for the user id and executes CHGUSRPRF PASSWORD(<UserID>) PWDEXP(*YES) to set the password equal to the user profile nname and forces the password to be expired, thus requiring a password change at the next signon.

-sjl