Have done exactly the same thing. The trick is to use journaling and set up
batch program that sits and awaits journal entries to arrive so that you
can process them,

The journal entry is not generated until the files closed so you never have
a problem with picking up a file that is in partial state.

I have source code I can send you that will wait for the journal entries to
arrive and process if you want. The only trick is to watch for duplicates.

What release level are you at if you request source code?

On Mon, May 2, 2016 at 4:28 PM, Roger Harman <roger.harman@xxxxxxxxxxx>