My previous project about getting a GIF from a xml document and printing it
on a packing slip (PRTF) has hit a snag.

After getting the image, I save the image and use the AFP resource on the
printer file and have the printer file create a PDF. Then I use QIMGCVTI
procedure to convert the PDF back to a spool file of *USERASCII.

Everything worked fine on our IT printer. The issue came about when we
tried printing on their HP LaserJet 4350. They are getting an error
stating "PDF file not printed 128 MB of memory is required to enable
direct PDF printing.

". Unfortunately, I cannot tell you where this message was displayed.
I've been working from the hospital with my daughter so I haven't seen it
personally.

I changed the IMGCFG Keyword to *IMGA01 on CHGDEVPRT command which I think
may be wrong for the printer type. I think it needs to be *IMGA02.

I will be testing that tomorrow morning. But in the meantime...

I've found out that I don't have to request a GIF image from UPS, the label
print method could be ZPL, EPL, or SPL. Is there anyway I can take that
information and feed to the HP LaserJet 4350 using a workstation
customization object? Maybe QWPDEFAULT or some other?

My experience with Zebra Label printing is very limited. I would need to
print this on a PRTF spool file. There are other things with the printer
file that need to be kept. Such as rotating some of the text 90 degrees
using the TXTRTT command.