Chuck,

Step-into in debug allows a program in debug mode to step into a another program being called, without explicitly adding the called program.

-mark

On 4/20/2016 5:48 PM, CRPence wrote:
On 20-Apr-2016 16:30 -0500, mlazarus wrote:

Would TFRCTL affect stepping into the trigger program (in this case
TTT) in debug?

The entry into the program that is invoked by CALL is identical to the entry into the program that is invoked by TFRCTL. It is the exit from the OPM program that is different between CALL and TFRCTL, whereby for the latter, the program is removed from the stack having been replaced by the /called/ program. Thus I would suggest that "No", the debugger should work identically for the invoked\called program, irrespective the use of CALL or TFRCTL.

Or, per my having no experience with the /step/ feature of the debugger(s), I have no clue and\or do not understand the scenario well enough to know; i.e. after re-reading the question and what I wrote above as my response, I suppose the step-into feature of the debugger is something requested against the CL statement that is the TFRCTL.?