Good points, Justin - IBM tends to be very closed on things - it's often cast at a legal level, I think - if they state something they are working on, they kind of have to get it out there. Something like that - grossly misstated, I', sure!!

You've probably seen the disclaimers - even when something IS hinted at, there's the one that says nothing is promised by this posting!! It might not happen.

Cheers
Vern