From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Charles Wilt
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2016 10:28 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: ODBC traffic

I don't think there's anything to disagree about.

I can't imagine allowing Excel to directly edit data ( in a main production
table).

Uploading to a staging table is in my mind another thing.

But the point remains, without object security or a exit point package in
place, you can't even allow direct uploads to a staging table.

Charles