From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Khalil Graves
Sent: Tuesday, April 12, 2016 11:15 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Java Error iAccess on Linux

Hello All,

I has successfully installed iAccess version 1.1.5.0 build 5492 on my
Ubuntu box. Issue I am experiencing is when I try to connect to our
internal Terminal. I get error message "MSGGEN001 - The function did
not complete successfully" and ask to generate logs. I generate the
logs and noticed a few errors java file not found errors. Not sure how
I can fix this issue. One error was asking for jhall.jar file. I
installed Ubuntu
javahelp2 package and symlink to the jar file but still ran into the
same issue.I am also unable to launch the application without leveraging
sudo.
Log has been posted to the following URL.

http://pastebin.com/BubX3UJR

Error
1. EXCEPTION
com.ibm.iaccess.baselite.exception.AcsPrerequisiteException:
MSGGEN013 - A prerequisite condition has not been 2. EXCEPTION
java.io.FileNotFoundException: /lib/jhall.jar 3. EXCEPTION
java.io.FileNotFoundException:
/root/IBM/iAccessClient/Settings/impl (No such file or directory)