Diego,

IPLing the IOP takes care of that.

Paul

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Diego Kesselman
Sent: Tuesday, April 05, 2016 10:48 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Is there an issue mixing LTO5 HH and LTO7 HH FC drives in the same 3573 library?

Paul,

not sure, but maybe is something related to the drive types and how they are seen from OS. Maybe you need to remove the library and drives and IPL the system so OS recognize the library again with the right drives and info.

Again, not sure, but something strange happens when you change something on FC libraries.

Regards

Diego Kesselman