Le 04/04/2016 21:20, Roberto José Etcheverry Romero a écrit :
All,

Hello

So far all i've heard about PowerHA here in Argentina hasn't been
promising, lots of problems and delays, incorrect sizings, etc.
But here on this list i've heard good things and all i've read about
PowerHA has led me to believe it should work fine.
I'd like to ask how many of you are running PowerHA and how many of those
are running on external storage.

We are running around 15 partitions with PowerHA, and we will have more than 20 at the end of 2016. All of them make use of external storage, and for 12 of them, we set a flashcopy implementation for daily backup to tape, in order to avoid save window.
IMHO, the most difficult step is to go to IASP based applications, which is a prerequisite for PowerHA. After that, setting up properly the administrative domain to replicate non IASP objects may be a small challenge, but nothing really difficult.

I've also been tasked with asking for consulting quotes on complete PowerHA
implementations, so you might email me for more details if a
vendor/consultant is reading this.

Best Regards,

Roberto