Just noticed that they had a new release of I Access. I'm not using run
sql scripts yet, so nothing big for me in here.

---------------------------------

Service Pack Level = LCD8-2010-12

Build date = March 2016

---------------------------------

The following features have been added:

1. Printer Output: Additional actions for Hold, Release, Move, Delete,
plus

several performance and usability enhancements.

2. Enhancements to 5250 emulation including:

- Custom positioning of watermark

- New toolbar action for Printer Output

- Capability to specify the starting index for Workstation ID

- Grid Line support for DBCS PDT

- Usability improvements to printer output

- Capability to disable default right-mouse click

3. Capability to easily check and monitor for product updates.

4. Several fixes including:

APAR SE62282 OSP-INCORROUT THE DBCS CHARACTERS ARE MISSING WITHIN THE
PDT

SUPPORT. THE OUTPUT IS GARBAGE.

APAR SE63789 OSP-UNPRED MSGGEN003 - COULD NOT GET COOKIE FOR
AUTHENTICATION

WHEN "NAVIGATOR FOR I" IS CLICKED WITH ACS 1.1.5 EIM
CONFIGURED

APAR SE63815 OSP-UNPRED COPY DBCS DATA FROM 5250 NOT CORRECTLY PLACED
IN THE

CELLS OF A SPREADSHEET

APAR SE63817 OSP-INCORROUT DDS 'PULLDOWN' MENU NOT RESPONSIVE TO MOUSE
CLICK

APAR SE63826 SBCS KANA INCORROUT PRINTING WITH HOST CODEPAGE 930, 939 &
1399

& CUSTOMIZED PDT COMPILED ON ACS. YIELDS UNEXPECTED
RESULTS.

APAR SE63863 OSP-INCORROUT LIBREOFFICE WILL DIE AFTER UPLOADING DATA
FROM A

OPEN SPREADSHEET WITH ACS

APAR SE63864 OSP-UNPRED RUN SQL SCRIPTS - SQL STATEMENT WITH CASE FAILS
WITH

SQL0104

APAR SE63890 OSP-UNPRED ACS MACRO CREATION. HOST ACCESS MACRO

EDITOR=>SCREENS TAB. OPTION=FALSE CAUSED HANG CONDITION,

APAR SE63898 OSP-PAR-940XCOM ACS PDT PRINT CREATE SAMPLES FOLDER IN IBM

ACCESS CLIENT SOLUTIONS (32-BIT) 1.1.5.0 BUILD ID: 5492 IS
EMPTY

APAR SE64037 OSP-INCORROUT ACS SESSION HANGS CALLING PGM USING DDS FROM

DSPSIZ(24X80 *DS3) TO DSPSIZ(27X132 *DS4)

APAR SE64077 OSP-INCORROUT ACS SYSTEM DROP-DOWN LIST ON WRONG DISPLAY

APAR SE64164 OSP-UNPRED HOST CODE PAGE 1148 BELGIUM NOT AVAILABLE

APAR SE64168 OSP-THREADS-UNPRED ACS 5250 LINUX HANGS

APAR SE64218 OSP-UNPRED FTP BATCH EXECUTED WITH STRPCCMD SHOWS NO
RESPONSE

STATUS MESSAGES IN THE FTP LOG AND NO COMMAND WINDOW
OPENED

APAR SE64250 OSP-D/T5585-PAR-940XCOM PCOMM GRID LINE / MAGNIFIED APW /
DDS

CHARACTERS IS NOT PRINTED USING PDT.

APAR SE64318 OSP-INCORROUT ACS WILL SHOW MSGDB0036 WHEN LIB IN THE LIBL

CONTAINS FRENCH

APAR SE64420 OSP-INCORROUT ACS WILL NOT WORK CORRECTLY WITH DDS KEYWORD

ENTFLDATR