It is was not included in the base of V5R4. We had to purchase it for $600. Feature code I don't recall but can look it up if needed.

On Mar 29, 2016, at 10:39 PM, PaultinNZ <paultormey@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay...so Fred is saying AJS is included in the base but is BRMS ?

I don't see Licenced feature 5770BR1 on our V7.1 system.

On 30 March 2016 at 14:56, Fred Horvat <horvat@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

10 years ago it was an extra cost item. We paid $600 for it and it has
been
worth every penny. Besides Job Scheduling the biggest feature has been the
built in ability to E-mail any iSeries reports as PDF or TXT. We just add
the SNDDSTJS Command to our CL or from the Command Line and E-mail reports.
Well worth the $600. Heck you don't even have to send a PDF or TXT file,
when away from my desk and without my cell phone I can go to any iSeries
terminal in the building and send an email to any Email address I can
remember and put my own return address instead of the iSeries. Has been
very useful feature.

-----Original Message-----
From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Bill
Howie
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 8:28 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Advanced Job Scheduler

Hello all,

Easy question for the group.....is the Advanced Job Scheduler an extra-cost
item or is it included with the operating system now? We're possibly
looking for something that is a bit more flexible than the old job
scheduler
(the ADDJOBSCDE type) and less costly than a Robot-type product.
I was thinking that the Advanced Job Scheduler was possibly free? Any info
is much appreciated.

Bill Howie

questions.

questions.