From: MIDRANGE-L [mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of David
Gibbs
Sent: Monday, March 28, 2016 10:15 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: iSeries SSL, Comodo certificate - no green padlock on browser

On 3/28/2016 10:05 AM, Tom wrote:
I've downloaded and installed a 2048 byte SSL certificate from Comodo,
and I've enabled SSL in the server config pages and assigned the
certificate to the HTTP_SERVER. But I'm still not seeing a secure
page when I pull up https://idocket.com/testmain.htm

When I bring up the page it shows as partially secure. Specifically:
"Parts of this page are not secure (such as images)".

Looking at the media on the page, there are indeed a number of items on the
page that aren't secured. Check out the references to srch_name.gif &
srch_calendar.gif among others.

david

--
David Gibbs
midrange.com

* IBM Power Systems Champion

IBM i on Power Systems: For when you can't afford to be out of business!

I'm riding a full century (100 miles) in the American Diabetes Association's
Tour de Cure to raise money for diabetes research, education, advocacy, and
awareness. You can make a tax deductible donation to my ride by visiting
http://listsig.diabetessucks.net. My goal is $6000 but any amount is
appreciated.

See where I get my donations from ... visit
http://listsig.diabetessucks.net/map for an interactive map (it's a geeky
thing).