Actually the Knowledge Center is pretty good.
If you just "have" to have a book you can download a pdf by going to the
knowledge center and look for "PDF file for SQL reference" at
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/ssw_ibm_i_72/db2/rbafzprintthis.htm
These used to have a book number that you could use to order a hard copy
but they scrubbed that out of the PDF.
rbafzpdf.pdf

There is an IBM Certified Systems Administrator (like me)
http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/certs/04010907.shtml
This covers some stuff like journalling and whatnot.

The analytics category covers some flavors of DB2 and whatnot but doesn't
touch DB2 for IBM i
http://www-03.ibm.com/certify/certs/analytics_s.shtml
I don't know enough about the others to say how they compare.
Keep in mind that any certification is bound to cover the analytical tools
to analyze performance and I'm pretty sure those vary widely by platform.
IDK how one would drum up interest in such a certification. Perhaps
inquire at the above analytics certification website?
DB2 for i forum?
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/forums/html/forum?id=11111111-0000-0000-0000-000000000292
There is an email address rchudb@xxxxxxxxxx as in Rochester Universal Data
Base. Still listed at
http://www-03.ibm.com/systems/power/software/i/db2/education/index.html
There are some recommended books listed there.