Gad

You might not need to guess - if you got into the Database component of Navigator (full client), or look at jobs and find the "SQL statements" section - then right-click a statement and select a Visual Explain option - that should tell you what went on - exactly - you''ll see all the steps.

I am sorry to be so vague as to which option to take in Navigator - I usually end up trying different ones before I get where I want to be. Probably because I don't do this all that often these days.

HTH
Vern